The Nova HD giant umbrella offers maximum shade protection for residential and commercial areas. The canopy arms are super-strong and are connected to an impressive 90mm mast with six internal reinforcing channels. Pricing starts from $2850.
They can be removed when required & have a hinge system at the base to assist with getting them up and down. Operation is via a winding handle that can be removed & has a telescopic opening action that closes above tables, chairs & other objects.
The Nova HD is a large umbrella with sizes of:
- 3m square = 9 square metres of coverage
- 4m square = 16 square metres of coverage
- 5m Octagonal = 17.5 square metres of coverage
- 5m Square = 25 square metres of coverage!!!
Our Umbrella Range
Installation guides are provided with all umbrellas if you choose to have it installed yourself or we can install it for you.
These umbrellas need to be securely fastened in one of the following ways:
- Bolted to a concrete slab that is at least 100mm thick. Any bolts or screws have to be at least 150mm away from the closest edge of the concrete.
- Bolted to a timber deck. Access needs to be gained under the deck to secure extra timbers for added strength before bolting the base to the deck.
- Into the ground. A footing must be dug approximately 500mm x 500mm & 700mm deep with a flare at the bottom. A separate in ground spigot is then concreted in & left to cure. The umbrella is then attached to the spigot.