The SU10 is a classy, commercial grade aluminium shade umbrella with durable, high performance hub and fittings.
Browse the full details below and if you want to see our commercial shade umbrellas in action, watch our short video.
Unique Features – Commercial Shade Umbrellas (SU10)
The SU10 is a great solution for cafes, restaurants, bars and other commercial premises looking for a solid, all-round shade umbrella.
Other key features of this instant shade umbrella include:
- Commercial grade aluminium frame structure
- Stainless steel hardware for longevity
- Durable high performance hub and fittings
- Telescopic mast enables umbrella to clear most furniture when closing
- Removable open/close handle
- Galvanized steel internal mast stem
- Custom designed protective cover included
- Premium 100% solution dyed Acrylic canvas fabric canopy (UPF 50+)
Warranties – SU10
Are you concerned about quality?
Customer assurance and satisfaction is our No. 1 priority.
All SHADOWSPEC Commercial Shade Umbrellas come with an extensive warranty for customer assurance purposes.
The SU10 Umbrella carries a Fabric warranty of 5 years* and a Frame warranty of 3 years*
Our Outdoor Umbrella Range
Installation guides are provided with all umbrellas if you choose to have it installed yourself or we can install it for you.
These umbrellas need to be securely fastened in one of the following ways:
- Bolted to a concrete slab that is at least 100mm thick. Any bolts or screws have to be at least 150mm away from the closest edge of the concrete.
- Bolted to a timber deck. Access needs to be gained under the deck to secure extra timbers for added strength before bolting the base to the deck.
- Into the ground. A footing must be dug approximately 500mm x 500mm & 700mm deep with a flare at the bottom. A separate in ground spigot is then concreted in & left to cure. The umbrella is then attached to the spigot.